When will your order ship?
- All expedited orders (overnight, 2nd day, 3rd day) ship the same day if received before 2:00PM EST on a business day.
- Non-expedited orders generally ship the same day too, but could ship the next day, depending on order volumes.
- Orders received after 2:00PM EST on Friday and weekend orders ship on Monday. We do not ship on Holidays.
When will you receive your order?
Below are the shipping guidelines from UPS and USPS.
- UPS OVERNIGHT is delivered the next business day, if your order is placed before 2:00PM EST. Friday OVERNIGHT orders are delivered on Monday and do not include holidays.
- UPS 2nd DAY and 3rd DAY are guaranteed, but they do not include Sat, Sun or Holiday deliveries. Start counting days the day AFTER you receive your tracking number. Thus, a 2nd DAY order placed before 2:00PM EST on a Monday is delivered on Wed, but orders received after 2:00PM EST would be delivered on Thurs.
- UPS GROUND delivery times are based on your proximity to NYC, NY. Please see UPS shipping map below.
- USPS Priority Mail is not guaranteed and trackable. In our experience, deliveries times vary widely. As a guideline allow 2-3 business days, however it sometimes takes longer. Deliveries are faster if you are close to NYC, NY.
- USPS 1st Class mail is not guaranteed and trackable. Deliveries vary widely. As a guideline, allow 2-5 business days, though they sometimes take longer. Deliveries are faster if you are close to NYC, NY.
UPS GROUND shipping map
We do not ship on Sat, Sun or Holidays. Holidays include:
- January 1 - New Year's Day
- January - Martin Luther King Jr's Birthday
- February - President's Day
- May - Memorial Day
- July - Independence Day
- September - Labor Day
- October - Columbus Day
- November - Veterans Day
- November - Thanksgiving Day Thursday and Friday
- December 25 - Christmas Day
Please allow an extra shipping day from Dec 15 through Jan 15 due to heavy shipping volumes. Also allow an extra shipping day if there is severe weather in the Northeast or in your area of the country.
We ship all orders in plain packing material, either USPS/UPS issued boxes, plain boxes. No information regarding the contents of your order is printed on the outside of the envelope, and no product or lifestyle oriented marketing material or messaging will appear on the outside of the package.
Many of the products we sell are intensely personal in nature, and we understand our customers' desire for privacy.
Shipping & Returns
We appreciate your business. Upon receipt of your order, you will be notified promptly by email that your order was received. A second email notifying you that your product has been shipped. You will also receive notification of any problems with the processing of your order as long as you have supplied us with a valid e-mail address. All orders received before 2pm EST week days will be shipped the same day. Holiday and weekend orders will be shipped on the following business day.
Shipments are sent by the carrier and method requested by you on your order entry form. We cannot guarantee or be responsible for carrier delays; not insured lost shipments; not insured stolen mail; or typographical errors in the information provided by you during the order entry process, or other similar delivery problems once shipments have left the distribution facilities.We do guarantee shipments to arrive in proper condition at the receiving point of the customers. Products damaged in transit will be replaced at no extra charge provided:
- You have notified the shipping carrier of damages immediately upon receipt of the shipment.
- You have reported the damage within three (3) BUSINESS DAYS following receipt of damaged shipment.
- Your e-mail report should include customer's name, order date, and a brief description of the damage.
Shipping Insurance Policy
- We recommend to use shipping insurance option during checkout
- We cannot replace an uninsured shipment which has been lost or damaged.
- We insure all packages through their respective freight carrier.
- Any loss or damage must be reported immediately to both the freight carrier and us.
RETURN POLICYWe offer a thirty (30) day, money back, satisfaction guaranteed return policy. Returns must be made within 30 days of shipment to qualify under this policy. Under federal regulations for in-vitro test devices, only unopened, sealed diagnostic or forensic tests, test containers or vials, or test kits may be returned for credit. Test devices such as fertility monitors, thermometers, alcohol breath analyzers, and other non disposable, reusable merchandise must be undamaged and in original condition with all components and packaging originally sent and may be subject to a restocking fee of 15-25%. Credit will be issued only after inspection of all returns for conformity to this policy. Returned merchandise not in conformance will be held for 30 days and the customer notified by e-mail as to their options. In all cases, w e do not accept the return for credit of any item returned more than 30 days from shipment date. Any manufacturer warranty repairs or returns must be handled directly with the manufacturer. Original shipping costs are not refundable. All returns for credit must conform to the following procedure to insure accurate processing of credit issuance and/or replacement:
- Request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with your original order number, date, and item(s) you wish to return.
- A return authorization number will be assigned and sent to you by return e-mail. Be sure to mark the address with the assigned RMA# and include a copy of your original order, order number or packing list to expedite processing and issuance of credit.
- Return the item(s) postage paid (insured return receipt is suggested on returns over $50) to:
Attn: RMA Department
PO BOX 558
Brooklyn, NY 11235
Important: Opened, used, unsealed or otherwise damaged in-vitro test kits cannot be returned under federal regulations and credit will not be issued. Returns sent postage due or freight collect will not be accepted. Oteron cannot be responsible for unsolicited returns without an assigned return authorization number